Presenting a once in a lifetime monsoon camping trip to Lonavala & Khandala. A trip that will take you through beautiful winding ghat roads amidst pounding rains, a trip that will let you camp at some of breathtaking campsites & enjoy the monsoon like never before.
The entire trip would be dotted with rain lovers classic like driving through rain, with your favorite music on, Stopping by at chai shops to sip piping hot teas & munch pakodas, rain walks and more
So what are you waiting for?
Itinerary: 4 days / 3 night
• Reach Pune airport (on your own) & post breakfast; Drive towards Lonavala
• Check in to the scenic camp beside a lake
• Finish Lunch and enjoy a session of kayaking in the huge lake.
• Go on an evening hike to a fort.
• Get back to the campsite for evening snacks
• Rain Classic – Campfire + BBQ + Music
• Finish dinner & retire into your tents as and when you wish to
• Wake up to the sound of pitter pattering rain
• Finish breakfast & start on a dreamy monsoon drive around Lonavala.
We will head to an ancient scenic Buddhist cave temple.
• We will be stopping by at another fort, numerous waterfalls, streams & view points (basically keep your cameras rain ready)
• Finish lunch on the way
• Return to the lake campsite for sunset.
• Campfire + Dinner
• Retire into your tents
• Post breakfast start Driving towards Khandala.
• Take off-road ride to one of the beautiful places in the region
• Again waterfalls, streams all along (phew) & reach our base camp
• (This is where it gets interesting) You would be reaching the campsite from the base camp through a ferry / a kayak (weather dependent)
• Relax your rain soaked soul in a luxury camping facility
• Wake-up to the sound of birds & rain
• Head to a waterfalls a short walk from the campsite
• Finish breakfast & go for a swim in the lake with life jackets
• Relax post breakfast or indulge in light games of Foos Ball, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
• Checkout post lunch
Take on an off-road and visit one of the most unexplored part of this region with 360 scenic view
• Drive through the scenic Mumbai – Pune Express way
• Witness more waterfalls and view points along the way & reach Pune airport
Tariff: 9999/person+5% GST
Including Pune to Pune Transportation.
Tariff: 7500+5% GST
Transportation from Pune to Pune.
3 night accommodation in camping tents with tent mattress and blankets/sleeping bags
All meals (From Day 1 Lunch till Day 4 lunch. Except day3 lunch)
Entry tickets if any
Kayaking on day 1, Life jackets
Any other expense which is not included.
Tea and Snack pit stop outside the camp spot will be shared among participants.
You can book Train or Flight to Pune from your home town.
Reach the Assembly point 9.00 AM on 05th Oct.
Important Note: There may be changes to the itinerary & camp spot may be shifted to our base camp for your safety in case there is very heavy rain / Lightning & Thunder. Campfire may get called off if there is rain during campfire. If you are a rain lover, you will love the experience.
Why choose Exoticamp?
Exoticamp is the highest rated camping experiences curator in the country with a rating of 4.9/5.0 (over 700 reviews). You can go through our reviews on Google – https://tinyurl.com/y4d95ruh &
Facebook – https://tinyurl.com/y3svpeu6
For details Call / Whatsapp 8448444281 / 9790000401