1) Pluviophile: (noun) a lover of rain
2) Petrichor: (noun) a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather
3) Cumulonimbus: (noun) the type of clouds associated with thunderstorms
4) Pluvial: (noun) a period marked by increased rainfall
If you are a rain lover, these words would ring a bell in your head. Close your eyes and imagine being drenched by soothing rains, in the middle of nowhere, with just the western ghats, monsoon clouds, raindrops, lush greenery & the sight of numerous random mini waterfalls for company.
Presenting a once in a lifetime monsoon camping trip to Lonavala & Khandala. A trip that will take you through beautiful winding ghat roads amidst pounding rains, a trip that will let you camp at some of breathtaking campsites & enjoy the monsoon like never before.
The entire trip would be dotted with rain lovers classic like driving through rain, with your favorite music on, Stopping by at chai shops to sip piping hot teas & munch pakodas, rain walks and more
So what are you waiting for?
• Reach Pune airport (on your own) & post breakfast; Drive towards Lonavala
• Check in to the scenic camp beside a lake
• Finish Lunch and enjoy a session of kayaking in the huge lake.
• Go on an evening hike to a fort.
• Get back to the campsite for evening snacks
• Rain Classic – Campfire + BBQ + Music
• Finish dinner & retire into your tents as and when you wish to
• Wake up to the sound of pitter pattering rain
• Finish breakfast & start on a dreamy monsoon drive around Lonavala.
• We will be stopping by at another fort, numerous waterfalls, streams & view points (basically keep your cameras rain ready)
• Finish lunch on the way
• Return to the lake campsite for sunset.
• Campfire + Dinner
• Retire into your tents
• Post breakfast start Driving towards Kandala.
• Take off-road ride to one of the beautiful places in the region
• Again waterfalls, streams all along (phew) & reach our base camp
• (This is where it gets interesting) You would be reaching the campsite from the base camp through a ferry / a kayak (weather dependent)
• Relax your rain soaked soul in a luxury camping facility
• Wake-up to the sound of birds & rain
• Finish breakfast & go for a swim in the lake with life jackets
• Relax post breakfast or indulge in light games of Foos Ball, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
• Checkout post lunch
• Drive through the scenic Mumbai – Pune Express way
• Witness more waterfalls and view points along the way & reach Pune airport
Tarrif: 7500/person+5% GST
Accommodation in camping tents with tent mattress and blankets/sleeping bags
All meals ( From Day 1 Lunch till Day 3 lunch)
Entry tickets if any
kayaking, Life jackets
Transportation to Pune
Car rent from Pune to two campsites & back
You can book Train or Flight to Pune from your home town.
Reach the Assembly point 9.00 AM on 9th Aug.
Pune to Pune Self driving car or Tempo Van will be arranged.
Shared among the participants.
The cost may be around Rs.1700-2000
Why choose Exoticamp?
Exoticamp is the highest rated camping experiences curator in the country with a rating of 4.9/5.0 (over 700 reviews). You can go through our reviews on Google – https://tinyurl.com/y4d95ruh &
Facebook – https://tinyurl.com/y3svpeu6
For details Call / Whatsapp 8448444281 / 9790000401