Did you know India’s second longest cave system – Belum Caves is located just across the border in Andhra?
Presenting The Bucket List Camp – Gandikota – The Grand Canyon of India
Rejuvenate your soul by rappelling on the boulders and high rope activities.
About Gandikota: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandikota
Belum Caves: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belum_Caves
Start from Chennai by an AC Van to Gandikota at 9.00 pm from Koyembedu
– Reach Gandikota, freshen up
– Short hike to Gorge of Gandikotta
– Have Breakfast
– Proceed to Belum Caves – India’s second longest cave system.
– Finish lunch at Belum Cave (on you)
Trek down to river Pennar and take a *refreshing bath(depends on the water level)
– Assemble for High tea
– Camp overnight. It goes without saying that there will be a fun ice breaking session over campfire.
– Wakeup early and assemble for a spectacular sunrise from India’s Grand Canyon
– Finish breakfast and time to gear up for adventure activities.
– Do Rappelling by the Gorge or explore different ruined temple and forts around.
– Finish your lunch at the campsite.
– Post lunch proceed to Chennai & reach your destination by Sunday night.
Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
Gandikota / Belum Caves entry fee
All required camping gears.
Rappelling / Rock Climbing
Hiking guide charge
Any transportation – Gandikota, Belum cave
1) You can reach the camp on your own car/bike.
2) Avail transportation arranged by us for 1900/seat. AC Van pickup and drop at Chennai Koyembedu.
Important note: STRICTLY NO SMOKING & NO ALCOHOL
Why choose Exoticamp?
Exoticamp is the highest rated camping experiences curator in the country with a rating of 4.9/5.0 (over 800+ reviews).
You can go through our reviews on Google – https://tinyurl.com/y4d95ruh &
Facebook – https://tinyurl.com/y3svpeu6